specific
measure
action
reasonable
timely
Home Construction Company (of real, useful homes, not the ones they make around here)
My college education foundation will be architecture, but I will take courses in things related to the construction industry, business management, and psychology. That way I will be able to manage a well-rounded business. My homes will range from economy homes to posh and extravagant mansions. I will make homes that are suitable to every task that goes on in a home, emphasizing on the labor areas; the kitchen, utility room, garage, and bathrooms, and add a little flair. That way people will feel comfortable in every task they do.
Not letting school stop me and studying and practicing on my own, and interviewing people on what they like in a home. MEETING NEW PEOPLE!
If Jack and Joy Winton did it, so can I.
First, practice during school years =18 years old. University = around 23 years old. Family foundation/ starting business foundation = around 32 years old. My goal = around 37 years old I will have my business.
No comments:
Post a Comment