My ultimate smart goal By Adalberto Coronel
My SMART goal is to start my own Home Construction Company. To do this I have devised a plan to reach my goal.
My college education foundation will be architecture, but I will take courses in things related to the construction industry, business management, and psychology. That way I will be able to manage a well-rounded business. My homes will range from economy homes to posh and lavish mansions. I will make homes that are suitable to every task that goes on in a home, emphasizing on the labor areas; the kitchen, utility room, garage, and bathrooms, and add a little flair. That way people will feel comfortable in every task they do.
The saying I have come up with is that there are no chores if you have a comfortable and adequate facility. I mean, who wouldn't want to cook in an excellent kitchen or wash clothes in an appropriate laundry room!
No comments:
Post a Comment